My Promises For The Year 2017
The year 2016 came to an end. It’s been a long journey mixed up with different emotions. But the point is, I ended up with a big bang.
And looking back through the years it made me realised that everything happens for a reason and no such big deal, regardless how worst the situation is.
Here I am setting my intention for the coming days and to looking forward experiencing a magical set of great manifestations in this physical realm.
I couldn’t just leave my promises behind because each day Life proves me how powerful creator I am by just even looking at these physical manifestations.
It made me feel like the luckiest woman alive.
The year 2016 was when I failed to deliver my best which turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
It is a payback time.
Here are my promises for the year 2017.
- I promise to be grateful. Regardless.
- I promise to look for good things to every living and non-living things. No ifs, No buts.
- I promise to see the good sides to any human being. Regardless how bad it seems.
- I promise to keep my finances in order.
- I promise to put my marriage first before anything else.
- I promise to do things only that matters to me.
- I promise to look for positive aspects in life.
- I promise to meditate and quiet my mind even for a few seconds.
- I promise to look for positive sides of every negative that occurs from time to time.
- I promise to write down the good things that happened to me each day.
- I promise to wear God’s blessings confidently.
- I promise to mind my own business and take the rest out of the equation.
- I promise to fell in love with life, regardless what showed up in my reality.
- I promise to strive to be the best version of me.
- I promise to remind myself that it is okay to be wrong at times without feeling guilty.
- I promise to value every penny I accumulated in this space-time reality.
- I promise to find joy in everything I do.
- I promise to drink at least 2-3 litres of water each day.
- I promise to be physically active.
- I promise to save money continuously each month.
- I promise to be resourceful in the kitchen.
- I promise to cook meals out from scratch.
- I promise to master the art of saving.
- I promise to balance things out between saving and spending.
- I promise to write down every penny I spend.
- I promise to think and act consciously.
To be continued: